Why Star Wars Characters Would Kick Butt In The Star Trek Universe10) In the Star Wars universe, weapons rarely, if ever, are set on "stun."
9) The Enterprise needs a huge engine room with an anti-matter unit and a crew of twenty just to go into warp. The Millenium Falcon does the same thing with just R2-D2 and a Wookie.
8) After resisting the Imperial torture droid and Darth Vader, Princess Leia still looked fresh and desirable. After enduring Cardassian starvation torture, Picard looked like hell.
7) One word: lightsabers.
6) Darth Vader could choke the entire Borg empire with one glance.
5) The Death Star doesn't care if a world is class "M" or not.
4) Luke Skywalker is not obsessed with sleeping with every alien he encounters.
3) Jabba the Hutt would eat Harry Mudd for trying to cut in on his action.
2) The Federation would have to interrupt whatever it's doing just to attempt to liberate any ship named Slave I.
1) Picard pilots Enterprise through asteroid belts at one-quarter impulse power. Han Solo floors it.