Reasons The 80's Were A Cooler Time To Grow Up Than The 90's10) MTV actually played videos in the 80's.
9) There were only one kind of Nike tennis shoes (white with a red swish), and they didn't cost $125.
8) A comb in your back pocket is more practical and less painful than a ring through your nose.
7) In the 80's playing video games actually meant going out to DO something.
6) In the 80's, when you were out partying, you didn't have to worry about your Mom calling you on your cell.
5) In the 80s we didn't have to worry about getting our heads blown off at school -- unless you put a whole pack of Pop Rocks in your mouth and drank a coke.
4) Debbie Gibson vs. Britney Spears. New Kids on the Block vs. NSync. New Edition vs. Hanson. OK, that one's a draw.
3) In the early 80's there were kids in your high school who could BUY ALCOHOL LEGALLY.
2) Feathered hair was easier to care for than dreadlocks.
1) In the 80's you didn't have to worry about your pants falling down all the time.