Top Ten Ways to Know You Bought A Second-Rate Death Star1. It has a central exhaust port just below the main port.
2. It is not a fully armed and operational battle station.
3. It won't go into hyperspace unless you yell, 'Engage!'
4. It has the ability to destroy a planet, but it is still insignificant next to the power of the force.
5. It was designed by NASA.
6. Every corridor leads to a large, bottomless pit.
7. The Jawas sold it to you at a loss.
8. The 'Intel Inside' sticker is starting to peel off.
9. It has NCC-1701 painted on it.
10. One word: Outgassing!