25 Things To Do BEFORE the Bush Inauguration:1. Get that abortion you've always wanted.
2. Have coffee with your gay friends in a public place.
3. Cash a Social Security check.
4. See a doctor of your own choosing.
5. Spend quality time with your draft-age child/grandchild.
6. Visit Syria (or any foreign country, for that matter).
7. Get that gas mask you've been putting off buying.
8. Hoard gasoline.
9. Borrow books from library before they're banned - constitutional law books, Catcher in the Rye, Harry Potter, Huckleberry Finn, etc.
10. If you have an idea for an art piece involving a crucifix...do it now.
11. Jam in all the stem cell research you can.
12. Stay out late before the curfews start.
13. Go see Bruce Springsteen before he has his "accident".
14. Go see Mount Rushmore before the Reagan addition.
15. Use the phrase "you can't do that - this is America".
16. Take a walk in Yosemite without being hit by a snowmobile or a base-jumper.
17. Enroll your kid in an accelerated art or music class.
18. Start your school day without being forced to pray.
19. Pass on the secrets of evolution to future generations.
20. Learn French.
21. Take a factory tour anywhere in the US.
22. Visit Florida before the polar ice caps melt.
23. Visit Nevada before it becomes radioactive.
24. Visit Alaska before "The Big Spill".
25. Visit Massachusetts while it is still a state.